Media Kit for Participating Authors in the IASFA Free Book Promotion that runs from October 12-16. We strongly encourage participating authors to hit their list during this promotion and push the info below – you are more than welcome to copy/paste what we have or customize the promo language for your readership. The purpose of these promotions is twofold – 1) build the IASFA list (which is at 6k+ and growing) and 2) give your books exposure to an SFF-specific readership.
IASFA is a professional organization supporting you while you support us, not with money, but with sharing promotions like this which then help the next promotion be even more impactful. A rising tide lifts all boats – help us to help you.
Copy/paste the info from below this line (not the stuff above – that’s just for you, our participating author) or use your own text, but for this promotion, direct your readers to the sign-up link for the group and not directly to your book. That is the foundation on when we’ve built the IASFA – authors helping authors.
This month we’re headed into the fantastic. Click the super-secret link below to see a hidden portal’s load of Fantasy books.
If science fiction is about the possibilities, then fantasy is about impossibilities. Dragons wheeling overhead as wizards exchange fiery salvos. Swords bequeathed to unexpecting ordinary folk to set them on their road to greatness. Fantastic creatures, familiars and more.
An escape from the real world into something glittering and larger than life.
From Robert E. Howard to JRR Tolkien, the fantasy masters took divergent paths to deliver us where we are today.
Sword and sorcery didn’t resonate in the 1930s when Conan wore the crown of Aquilonia on a troubled brow. By the 1960s, hobbits, elves, orcs, the undead, wizards, and a dragon fought an epic war beyond the understanding of common folk.
Epic is the right word as small decisions led to brave actions that changed the course of fantastic histories.
What do we have today? Smaller scale, grander visions, still epic and all free. Sink your teeth into this collection and find your next favorite fantasy author, right here.
There’s Fantasy in there! Come on board today and see what there is to see, find new worlds to explore and new people to befriend. October is Fantasy month, at least for the IASFA.
Find your new favorite author with this massively huge selection of Fantasy books (all sub-genres) that you can try at no risk as they are all free, but only for a limited time. October 12-16. Join our newsletter and you, too, will see what there is to see.
Available only from the IASFA (International Association of Science-Fiction & Fantasy Authors). You can’t get there with one click because we’re fighting the scum of the wasteland. Here is what it takes to get you to your free books.
1) click this link https://iasfa.org/get-free-books/
2) Become an Insider by filling out your name (or online persona) and email address
3) Answer the math problem because we know ravagers suck at math
4) Check your email – you should have received a confirmation email thanking you for subscribing, but you have to click on this to confirm your confirmation because we know that is the kiss of death for scum-sucking bottom feeders
5) Your subscription is confirmed! Go back to your email for the final confirmation which, during the free promotion period, will include the super-secret link that takes you into the back-end of the site where you can find incredible titles from some of the top names in the genre as well as established newcomers. If you join before the promotion timeframe, then you’ll get an email on the first day of the promotion with the super-secret link.
The International Association of Science Fiction and Fantasy Authors (IASFA) is a professional organization focused on aligning readers with authors. We are building the organization that currently numbers over 700 authors published within the SFF genres. Stay tuned as each month we’ll offer full book samplers for free along with less frequent paid book bundle promotions. Help yourself find your next favorite author.
Leave a Reply